No products in the cart.
Research indicates that odor-causing bacteria on the tongue is the #1 cause of bad breath. Dr. Breath tongue gel helps eliminate bacteria on the surface of your tongue and unleash long-lasting, fresh breath.
Recommended by experts:
- Todd Young, President, American Denturist College, recommends Dr. Breath to be part of daily hygiene routine for denture wearers to eliminate denture breath and halitosis
- Shawn Murray, LD, American Denturist College: “I have been using this product for about 2 weeks and really like the results. I am not a tongue scrapper but have been using it on my ultrasonic toothbrush. It doesn’t create a lot of foam which is very great. My breath has been fresh without being fruity. I would definite recommend this for my denture patients. Using this on their tongue will take care of mouth odors.”
- net weight: 3.0 Oz. (85g)
- Hydro-oxy power attacks the bacteria that cause breath odor without sour, bitter or metallic aftertaste.
- No artificial flavor
- Apply 3/4 inch of tongue gel on the scraper.
- Extend tongue and gently scrape from the back froward to the tip. Repeat for about 30 seconds.
- Avoid swallowing.
- In case of accidental ingestion of more than normal quantity, consult a physician